Hilltop Children's Birthday Parties
Minimum group number for birthday parties is 8 children. An accompanying adult is to remain at the party. Groups of 13 or more may be split into 2 groups for some activities.
Party Options (please call for prices)
- FULL DAY (4 activities)
10am - 4:30pm (includes a 30 minute break for lunch)
- HALF DAY (2 activities)
Morning 10am - 1pm or afternoon 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Lunch can be provided
Choose 2 from Section A and 2 from Section B for a FULL day or 1 from Section A and 1 from Section B for a HALF day.
Section A Activities
- Climbing Wall: Our vertical purpose built 10 metre-climbing wall offers all ages and abilities a rewarding and enjoyable ascent. Climb the six different routes if you can.
- Super Swing: Our newest high adrenalin activity 3 at a time glide through the trees on the 3G super swing.
- High Ropes*: From ground level to the tree tops, the Inclined Log. Wobbly Log, Postman’s Walk, High Wires and the high Trapeze jump.
- The Big Zipper*: Whiz through the forest canopy at over 40 mph along the treetops for 150 meters - do it if you dare!
- Tree Top Trail*: Participants attach themselves to safety wires under the guidance of the instructors. Meeting a variety of exciting challenges through the tree tops, there is the option of a very high section (10m) for those that require a greater challenge. Minimum height 1.2m - a lower level trail is available for those under 1.2m)
*A supplement of £25 for High Ropes, Big Zipper and Tree Top Trail is required if less than 12 in a party.
Section B Activities
- Small Zip Wire: Zip through the forest canopy like Indiana Jones
- Mountain Bikes: The extended and improved cycle track, ride the bumps and corners with increasing speed and skill (basic cycling skills needed).
- Low Bridges: a series of Rope walks & nets to balance and wobble on.
- Archery: Budding Robin Hoods and Maid Marion’s learn to shoot the Bows & Arrows safely. Progress from hitting the Target to popping Balloons.
- Low Ropes & Assault Course: Scramble up the Log Walls, Crawl under the Cargo Nets, Swing on the Tarzan Ropes, Get Dirty, Get Wet, Get Real & The ‘buddy challenge’ support your partner through the low level balance course of ropes, chain walks and tunnels
- Power Fan Jump: Using a Fan Descender, walk the plank and step off a platform right from the top of the climbing wall.
All activities are subject to availability
To book a Birthday Party at Hilltop, please telephone reception on 01263 824514.
We can check availability on suitable dates for you and send you a booking pack.