Please Note: Adventure Days Now Full
We are sorry for any disappointment but the Hilltop Family Adventure Days are now Fully Booked for Summer 2021.
Register for updates on 2022 availbility, dates and information in our newsletter signup at the bottom of this webpage.
Family Adventure Day
Give school holiday boredom the boot with an action-packed Family Adventure Day at Hilltop Outdoor Centre.
Activities onsite include: The Big Zipper, Super Swing, Climbing Wall, Archery, Tree Top Trail & our new favourite activity The AIR JUMP....A thrilling, exciting and unique addition to the adventure activities at Hilltop.
Parents... We encourage you to join in with the fun and book yourself a space to experience the activities, however if you prefer to keep your feet closer to the ground you can watch the fun from the side-lines and capture the excitement & adventure on camera! We also have the Woodland Lodge Cafe where you can relax & enjoy a break - serving delicious light lunches, hot drinks and refreshments throughout the day.
To enquire please complete the form below and click send booking enquiry. Please note this does not guarantee a booking and is only an enquiry. A member of the office team will respond to your enquiry with regards to availblity and booking.
- Booking is essential as the Adventure Day dates quickly get booked up in advance
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- The minimum age for Adventure Day activities is aged 8 years.
- Restrictions apply for certain Pre-existing medical conditions on most activities, please call the office or see the Safety at Hilltop tab below for further details.
- A parent/guardian must remain on site for the duration of the adventure day (no charge for spectators or camera clickers!)
- Air Jump participants are required to wear a long-sleeved top and only those aged 14 or over are able to jump from the 10M platform.
- Adventure day prices are the same for children and adults
- Please arrive at Hilltop 15 minutes prior to the start of session to sign in complete medical information form. Sessions start promptly.
- Free on-site parking is available at the Woodland Lodge Centre
- Sorry but No Dogs are allowed on site
- Please follow the brown tourist road signs to HILLTOP and NOT your SAT NAV
- Crocs or flip flops are NOT suitable footwear for any of the activities.
- Please wear Suitable Footwear (No flip flops or Crocs!)
- Waterproof Clothing required (Activities go ahead come Rain or Shine!)
- A Long Sleeved Top for Air Jump
- Pack a Hat, Sun cream & Shorts (if hot weather)
- Bring clothing to layer-up (if weather cold)
- Bottle of Water
- Packed lunch or money for the Cafe
Hilltop takes safety on the activities very seriously.
- We have extensive risk assessments, comprehensive procedures and policies, training and monitoring practices in place.
- All staff are trained and assessed to a competent level to lead the activities, this includes training and experience working with a diverse range of people.
Participants take part with an understanding of their own ability and that a moderate amount of physical health is required to fully take part. Previous injuries or medical conditions can restrict or prohibit you from taking part, it is essential you inform Hilltop of these prior to any activity
Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions can restrict or prohibit you from taking part, it is essential you inform Hilltop of these prior to any activity. Restrictions will apply to those who have back or neck ailments, high blood pressure or heart problems, osteoporosis or similar bone weakening condition, those recovering from broken bones or muscle/ligament damage and those pregnant. This list is not exhaustive. If you are unsure of how a medical condition may affect your participation, please contact us prior to attending.
In addition to the point above, we do not recommend any form of participation on the Air Jump activity if you have any of the following pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. Back or Neck ailments, osteoporosis or similar bone weakening condition and those pregnant.
A child and vulnerable person's policy is in place, this policy is followed by all staff and includes various national data searches.
In the interest of safety and enjoyment, if we feel the actions of a person/s compromises the safety or negatively effects the experience for another person/s, Hilltop reserves the right to exclude this person/s from participating and may require them to leave the site.
Occasionally it may be necessary to change the activities from that advertised or booked, we will either inform you upon booking or contact you as soon as any change is made to your booking. High winds, significant rain fall or lightning can affect the safety of an activity and may lead to cancellation by Hilltop. In this event, Hilltop initially try to re-book your session, offer a voucher or arrange to refund the money you have paid for the activities cancelled.
Explore the Adventure Day Activities
see schedule for full details
ENJOY THE RELAXED ENVIRONMENT OF THE WOODLAND LODGE CAFÉ
The woodland lodge café at Hilltop is a great place to enjoy lunch or simply relax and have a coffee in a comfortable environment.
In the café we serve a selection of drinks, snacks and light lunches, including freshly made salads, assorted hot paninis, chips, cakes and fruit pots. There are Vegetarian and Vegan options available.